1808 Harvey Road is the historic John Grubb family farmhouse that was originally built on a 175-acre plot of land in Northern Delaware during the 18th century. The dwelling was transformed into an English manor house in the early 20th century.
This 6 bedroom/4 bath 4,329 square foot residence has gone through extensive modernization over the last 3 decades. The house sits on top of a dry and sunny 3/4 acre leasehold and offers significant privacy while maintaining close proximity to neighborhood amenities and community events. The Village of Arden provides a backdrop of artistic culture that is both family and pet friendly. The attached 2 story, one bedroom apartment with spiral staircase can be rented or used to operate a small business separate from the home.
The house is perfect for anyone seeking a utopian alternative to the traditional suburban lifestyle.